- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 medium onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mild curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 750mls chicken/veg stock (if gf check ingredients)
- 350mls milk
- 01. Fry off all spices on a low heat in a little olive oil for around 1/2 mins.
- 02. Add chopped onion & garlic and continue to cook for 3/4 mins.
- 03. Add finely chopped cauliflower and again cook dry for 3/4 mins.
- 04. Add chicken/veg stock (stock cube and water) and milk, simmer until cauliflower is completley soft (30-40mins).
- 05. Blend in a food processor or use a stick blender to take it to your desired thickness. Add seasoning to taste.
- 06. Pimp your soup by adding whatever toppings you fancy. We've added a poached egg, smoked almonds, chilli oil and sumac.
- 07. This recipe can serve 5/8 people depending on portion size (we encourage being as greedy as possible, you won't want to share!)