Wow! This has been a crazy few months and we have missed you. We have been busy working hard to ensure that when we re-open the doors to our guests, it is safe to do so.
We are thrilled to announce we will be opening our doors again from Monday 6th July. Bookings will be required before visiting, as there will be limited availability for walk-ins.
Our priority is to ensure that our teams and our guest safety is at the forefront of our operation. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming experience for all our guests and that you enjoy your visit, as you always have done.
Please check our Covid section for all the information you will need ahead of your visit. We will also be updating our social channels with up to date information leading up to the reopening.
01. Put all your kebab ingredients into a bowl and use your clean hands to mix everything together really well. Cover with clingfilm, and then pop into the fridge for 30 minutes.
02. I have used rosemary stalks as my skewers, you can pick up fresh rosemary in supermarkets, and it gives the meat great depth of flavour. Or If using wooden skewers, soak them in a tray of water to stop them burning while the pork is marinating.
03. Preheat the BBQ or use a griddle pan or grill if the weather is bad. Thread the skewers through the marinated pork pieces. Cook the kebabs on the steaming hot griddle or grill for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally until done on all sides. I also put some lemon halves next to the souvlaki, as they roast and steam squeeze some of the caramelized lemon juice over them.
04. Warm your flatbreads or pitta breads in the oven or on the BBQ while your kebabs are cooking.
05. Serve with a classic Greek salad and tzatziki for an epic crowd pleaser. Perfect on a summers evening and goes especially well with a few beers or crisp white wine.