- 2Kg T55 Bread Flour
- 40g Table Salt
- 40g Fresh Yeast
- 1400ml Water
- 150ml Oil
- 01. Add the Flour, Salt and Yeast to the Hobart, put on medium speed and start mixing.
- 02. Mix the water and oil together and gently add to the dry mix.
Knead for 15mins.
- 03. Take out of mixer cover and leave to prove in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- 04. Take the dough out, split the dough into 4, use scale to make sure they all weigh the same and shape into Baguettes.
- 05. Put Baguettes slightly floured black oven trays, cover and leave to prove again for 35-45 mins.
- 06. Bake in a pre-heated oven 220’C for 20mins then 180’C for 15mins – until golden and the baguettes should give a hollow sound when tapped.
- 07. Leave to cool on a cooling rack