Wow! This has been a crazy few months and we have missed you. We have been busy working hard to ensure that when we re-open the doors to our guests, it is safe to do so.
We are thrilled to announce we will be opening our doors again from Monday 6th July. Bookings will be required before visiting, as there will be limited availability for walk-ins.
Our priority is to ensure that our teams and our guest safety is at the forefront of our operation. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming experience for all our guests and that you enjoy your visit, as you always have done.
Please check our Covid section for all the information you will need ahead of your visit. We will also be updating our social channels with up to date information leading up to the reopening.
You can even try these with Sunday roast pork instead of apple sauce!
01. Cut the peaches in half, removing the pit.
02. Mix together the extracts and sugar and toss them in a bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to macerate.
03. Preheat a griddle or a BBQ on medium-high heat and griddle the peaches for about 3 mins.
04. Serve simply with frozen yogurt, mascarpone or ice cream with crushed hazelnuts, pistachios, almonds or amoretti biscuits.
05. Tip – You can make stock syrup by boiling 500g water and 500g caster sugar for 2 mins then leave to cool. Add the peaches to a sterilized jar along with the stock syrup and they will last for months and make great Christmas presents. You can add festive spices to the syrup for more flavour too. Vanilla, orange, cinnamon all work well.