It is with a heavy heart that we have made the difficult decision to close our doors, as of Friday 20th March. Our priority has always been the health and wellbeing of both our staff and our customers, as we do what we can to stem the spread of the virus.
While these events are uncertain and unpredictable, this does not affect our determination to re-open, hopefully in the not so distant future.
Please stay in touch and up to date with any news and inspiration from The Litton on our social channels and via email.
For now, thank you from all of the team for your support and we send all our love to you.
You can even try these with Sunday roast pork instead of apple sauce!
01. Cut the peaches in half, removing the pit.
02. Mix together the extracts and sugar and toss them in a bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to macerate.
03. Preheat a griddle or a BBQ on medium-high heat and griddle the peaches for about 3 mins.
04. Serve simply with frozen yogurt, mascarpone or ice cream with crushed hazelnuts, pistachios, almonds or amoretti biscuits.
05. Tip – You can make stock syrup by boiling 500g water and 500g caster sugar for 2 mins then leave to cool. Add the peaches to a sterilized jar along with the stock syrup and they will last for months and make great Christmas presents. You can add festive spices to the syrup for more flavour too. Vanilla, orange, cinnamon all work well.