Wow! This has been a crazy few months and we have missed you. We have been busy working hard to ensure that when we re-open the doors to our guests, it is safe to do so.
We are thrilled to announce we will be opening our doors again from Monday 6th July. Bookings will be required before visiting, as there will be limited availability for walk-ins.
Our priority is to ensure that our teams and our guest safety is at the forefront of our operation. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming experience for all our guests and that you enjoy your visit, as you always have done.
Please check our Covid section for all the information you will need ahead of your visit. We will also be updating our social channels with up to date information leading up to the reopening.
Serve like this or with a handful of dressed rocket and enjoy.
01. Roughly dice the butternut squash into roughly 2cm cubes. The squash doesn’t have to be peeled, just take out the seeds, I find the skin gives it a bit more texture but you can peel if you want.
02. Put in a roasting tray with the chilli flakes, 4 crushed garlic cloves, the stalks of the sage (not leaves), salt, pepper and olive oil, then give it a good mix. Roast for 25-35mins at 180C until just tender.
03. Break up the blue cheese into little pieces.
04. Make a honey dressing by mixing the honey, lemon and olive oil together, then season.
05. Remove the squash from the oven and leave for 5 minutes before straining any excess cooking juices into the honey dressing.
06. Slice the focaccia (or any bread will do the job), grill or toast for a minute on each side, then rub with a peeled clove of garlic on one side.
07. Mix the squash, blue cheese, walnut halves, dressing and a few sage or mint leaves together then place on top.