Wow! This has been a crazy few months and we have missed you. We have been busy working hard to ensure that when we re-open the doors to our guests, it is safe to do so.
We are thrilled to announce we will be opening our doors again from Monday 6th July. Bookings will be required before visiting, as there will be limited availability for walk-ins.
Our priority is to ensure that our teams and our guest safety is at the forefront of our operation. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming experience for all our guests and that you enjoy your visit, as you always have done.
Please check our Covid section for all the information you will need ahead of your visit. We will also be updating our social channels with up to date information leading up to the reopening.
01. Note from Head Chef Ryan: Caramelised white chocolate is a favourite of mine, a deep roasted flavour but maintaining the sweetness and smooth chocolate qualities. For such an interesting taste it is surprisingly simple to make.
At room temperature the caramelised white chocolate will be solid and can be stored in a airtight jar for 2 months. Sprinkle it on ice cream, cakes, poached fruits (pears, apples) or melt it and re-set it into a pastry case for a tart.
02. Preheat oven 120C
03. Break up the chocolate (any amount) into even chunks onto a silicone mat or baking parchment and place it in the hot oven for 30-60 minutes
04. Take it out and fold it over every 5-8 mins, then when it has caramelised and resembles crumble leave it to cool and harden
05. Boil the cream, pour over the white chocolate and stir until melted and smooth
06. Add the eggs and salt to the mixture then pour into the pastry case and bake for 20-25mins at 180C