We’re thrilled to announce that we are reopening on April 12th for table service. You can now book online for tables of up to 6, please bear in mind that while we have a lot of space under our wonderful new tents, not all seats will be covered, so please dress for all weather. However, if you specify you’d like a covered table when booking, we will try our best to accommodate or rearrange your booking to a suitable time.
If you’d prefer to dine at home, The Litton To Go also resumes on April 12th, every day from 12-8 pm. Orders can be made by clicking the ‘Order Online’ tab.
Click the button below to check our new menus and book a table with us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in time for the Sunshine ☀️
01. Note from Head Chef Ryan: Caramelised white chocolate is a favourite of mine, a deep roasted flavour but maintaining the sweetness and smooth chocolate qualities. For such an interesting taste it is surprisingly simple to make.
At room temperature the caramelised white chocolate will be solid and can be stored in a airtight jar for 2 months. Sprinkle it on ice cream, cakes, poached fruits (pears, apples) or melt it and re-set it into a pastry case for a tart.
02. Preheat oven 120C
03. Break up the chocolate (any amount) into even chunks onto a silicone mat or baking parchment and place it in the hot oven for 30-60 minutes
04. Take it out and fold it over every 5-8 mins, then when it has caramelised and resembles crumble leave it to cool and harden
05. Boil the cream, pour over the white chocolate and stir until melted and smooth
06. Add the eggs and salt to the mixture then pour into the pastry case and bake for 20-25mins at 180C